Nutella is that magic which turns a dry crumb of bread into a tasty breakfast! Then imagine what it can do to your classic chocolate brownies! An incredibly creamy brownie where all the chocolate flavour comes from your favorite Nutella!
Nutella brownies are one of the simplest to bake. These brownies can be practically prepared in just one bowl with almost zero mess! Each bite of these heavenly brownies is concentrated with the sweet chocolate hazelnut flavour paired with the caramelized kiss of Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust. The touch of natural molasses adds the goodness of calcium, iron, potassium and other nutrients!
Let's grab these ingredients and get baking!
- 94g (0.75 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 72g (5 tbsp) unsalted softened butter
- 100g (0.5 cup) Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust
- 370g (1.25 cups) Nutella
- 2tsp pure vanilla extract
- 0.5tsp salt
So what are you waiting for!
- Take a large bowl and whisk to soften the butter for about 1 minute, until it becomes smooth. Add brown sugar and continue whisking for another 1-2 minutes. Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust gives a caramelized texture to your batter and adds moisture to make your brownies chewy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk until combined. Then add 1 cup of Nutella as well as salt, and whisk until your batter becomes fluffy and smooth. Add flour and mix until just combined.
- Line your baking pan with parchment or aluminum foil. Leave an overhang on all sides to easily lift your brownies out of the pan once cooled. Pour the brownie batter into the pans and drop teaspoonfuls of Nutella on the top. Level the Nutella on the layer of batter using a knife and sprinkle some salt on the top.
- Preheat your oven to 177°C (350°F). Bake the brownies for 32-36 minutes. Prick them with a toothpick and if it comes out with only a couple moist crumbs, the brownies are done! Once done, cool them in the pan for sometime. Once cool, lift the brownies from the baking pan using the overhang and cut into squares.
These brownies can be stored in an airtight container or refrigerated for 3-4 days. They don't last long. And either way, the flavour of natural molasses of Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust won't allow you to make them last long!
To try out, follow the link below: