Caramel sauce is one of the most versatile recipes to exist, it can be paired with cakes, cookies, pies, scones, rolls, and the list goes on. We believe caramel sauce to be a frequent ingredient in most recipes and desserts. A basic to learn for every avid baker spending hours beside the oven. This caramel sauce is enriched with the sweetness of Trust G-Low sugar, a sugar for all the healthy conscious among us. G-Low is the ideal sugar for those who want to taste sweetness while staying healthy. It's made of 100% raw cane sugar, enriched with advanced and innovative sugarcane extracts, and has a Glycemic Index (GI) rating that's 30 percent lower than other sugars. Do give this sugar a try! Now, lets get started.
- 200g Trust G-low Sugar
- 125ml cream, room temperature
- 60g butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Melt Trust G-low Sugar until it is an Amber colour.
- Then add in the butter and whisk, be careful as it bubbles up.
- Add in the cream and salt and whisk.
- It’s ready!
To shop G-LOW sugar, click below: