Why this hot chocolate is the greatest you'll ever have. This recipe is for you if you adore hot chocolate in its purest form. No artificial flavourings; simply pure chocolate delight.
We prefer to use 70% Belgian high-grade cooking chocolate—or something comparable—with the chocolate. If making for kids, a lower percentage can be preferred. For adults, though, 70% is ideal; don't go higher as it might get little bitter. The choice of cocoa powder should be considered equally significant.
We are a brand known for offering India’s most premium range of mineral-rich brown sugar, high in nutrients, contains the goodness of calcium, iron, and micronutrients and full of organic extracts, sugar, has never been healthier.
- 2½ cups Milk
- 2-3 tablespoons Trust Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon (8g) Cocoa powder
- 2 oz (60g) Dark quality chocolate (70%)
- 1tablespoons Corn starch
- Pinch salt
- Whipped cream + cocoa powder/chocolate shavings for serving
- In a small mixing bowl whisk ¼ cup of the milk and corn starch until smooth, set aside.
- Pour the rest of the milk into a saucepan. Add the sifted cocoa powder, sugar and pinch of salt. Turn on heat to medium and whisk ingredients. Leave to heat until it barely simmers. Do not boil.
- Meanwhile whip some cream for later.
- Once hot chocolate simmers, add the corn starch mixture and whisk well over high heat until thick. Turn off heat and add the chocolate pieces. Whisk continuously for approximately 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
The optional cream on top is good to have, though! Additionally healthy, marshmallows are great for kids. Today, indulge with some Italian hot chocolate!
Buy Sunhera and get started!