Cheese is unanimously the tastiest invention of all times! No one can deny its simple creamy supremacy. If you want to make any food tastier, just add cheese. And this goes good even in the case of desserts!
Paired with a molasses rich graham cracker crust, the cheesecake is your ultimate escape to a rich velvety heaven. When we imagine what Chandler and Rachel’s stolen cheesecake would have tasted like, it’s this! And there's more to it as Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust adds the goodness of calcium, iron, potassium and more nutrients.
Think no further! Grab the below ingredients to get started.
- For graham cracker crust:
-150g (1.5 cups) graham cracker crumbs
-50g (0.25 cup) Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust
-70g (5 tbsp) unsalted butter
- For filling:
-904g (4 blocks) full-fat cream cheese
-240g (1 cup) full-fat sour cream
-3 large eggs
-200g (1 cup) Superfine Sugar by Trust
-2tsp fresh lemon juice
-1tsp vanilla extract
Get ready to cheese it up!
- For the crust, crumble the graham crackers and pour it into a bowl. Add brown sugar and melted butter and stir until combined. Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust will give the required brown hue and caramelized taste to your cheesecake crust. Press the sandy mixture onto the bottom and slightly up the sides of a springform pan.
- Preheat your oven to 177°C (350°F) and adjust the baking pan to the lower rack. Bake the crust for 8 minutes. Remove the hot pan from the oven and place it on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Wrap the foil around the pan and allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling by beating the cream cheese with granulated sugar for about 2 minutes until the mixture is smooth. Superfine Sugar by Trust blends quickly and enhances the creamy texture. Mix vanilla extract, sour cream and lemon juice until fully combined. Add the eggs one by one and beat the mixture after each addition until just blended. Over-mixing should be avoided so as to prevent the cheesecake from deflating and cracking as it cools.
- To prepare the water bath, boil a pot of water. 1 inch of water is required in your roasting pan for the water bath, so make sure that you boil enough. Wrap an aluminum foil around the springform pan and pour the cheesecake batter on the crust. Smoothen the batter to make an even layer on the crust. Place the pan in a large roasting pan and pour the water inside the pan.
- Bake the cheesecake for about 55-70 minutes or until the center is almost set. If your cheesecake starts browning quickly, cover the pan with aluminum foil halfway through baking. Once baked properly, the center of the cheesecake will slightly wobble if you shake the pan gently. Cool the pan for an hour while letting the oven sit in the water bath. Remove the pan and cool it completely at room temperature. Once cooled, cover your cheesecake and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Your cheesecake is ready to be sliced! Make it look tastier by garnishing with your favorite toppings or simply dusting Premium Icing Sugar by Trust on it. It will blend like magic and quench your sweet cravings!