This recipe uses corn starch and coconut milk and is very well liked. Basically, a jelly dessert dish prepared with just milk and corn starch, no gelatine, agar-agar, or eggs. It is the perfect recipe for a dessert that can be served both as a special occasion dessert and as a daily snack treat. For this recipe, we have used the sweetness of G-Low Sugar. This sugar from Trust Foods helps manage diabetes and improves blood glucose levels.
- Grated Coconut - 1 cup
- Fresh cream - 200 ml
- G-Low Sugar - 1/4 cup
- China Grass
- Vanilla Essence - 1/2 Tsp
- Corn flour - 3 Tsp
- Add freshly grated coconut to juicer and extract thick coconut milk. Keep it aside.
- To a saucepan, heat some water. To this add china grass.
- Once china grass dissolves, keep it aside.
- To another saucepan, add fresh cream, sugar and whisk.
- Once the sugar dissolves, add dissolved china grass.
- To this add vanilla essence and corn flour slurry.
- Whisk until the mixture thickens.
- Turn off the stove and add coconut milk.
- Turn on the stove, and continue to whisk until the mixture thickens to a pudding consistency.
- Pour the coconut milk pudding into individual serving cups.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours before serving.
This recipe is easy to make and extremely delicious to eat. Perfect for an after dinner delight.
To shop G-LOW sugar, click below!