Tired of the mainstream desserts? All of us are! Let's spread some happiness and blend some quirky sweetness! Something exciting that will surely win everyone's heart.
Let's try peanut butter truffles today! And to play it safe, give a touch of everyone's favorite, chocolate! Although, anything is hard to resist when made with Premium Icing Sugar by Trust. The perfect sweetness will elevate your heart to a dessert lover's paradise!
Grab the ingredients and get started!
- 185g (0.75 cup) peanut butter
- 115g (0.5 cup) unsalted softened butter
- 330g (3 bars) chopped chocolate
- 360g (3 cups) Premium Icing Sugar by Trust
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 0.5tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
These cute truffles can be made within a snap!
- Take a large bowl and beat the butter for about 2 minutes until smooth. Add peanut butter and beat for an additional minute. Mix icing sugar, vanilla extract and salt for 2 minutes until completely combined. Premium Icing Sugar by Trust blends in like magic and enhances the soft texture.
- Take a tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a ball. Repeat the same process with the rest of the dough and place all the balls on the baking sheet. Cover up and chill the balls for at least an hour or even upto a day.
- While the balls chill, melt the chocolate along with oil in a saucepan. Let the warm chocolate cool for 5 minutes before dipping the peanut butter balls into it. Remove the balls from the refrigerator and dip them in the melted chocolate one at a time. Tap off any excess chocolate and slide the balls back on the baking sheet.
- Set the chocolate by refrigerating the balls for another 30 minutes. Spread the leftover chocolate crumbles on your truffles and sprinkle some Premium Icing Sugar by Trust to add that extra something! You can store your truffles in an airtight container for 2 days or refrigerate it for 2 weeks.
These mini balls of happiness are all you need to bring a smile on everyone's face. Make and share this rich combination of peanut butter with the all-time favorite chocolate!
To try out, follow the link below:https://trust-foods.com/