A cup of tea demands something sugary and crunchy with it. Something light like chips and sweet like cookies. If you are struggling to strike the right balance, then these pretzels are all you need!
The rich golden brown texture and toffee-like flavour due to Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust, makes these pretzels your perfect snack partner. And there's more! Each of these little crunchies adds the goodness of nutrients like iron, potassium, calcium and more.
Note the ingredients before getting started!
- 500g (4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 360ml (1.5 cups) lukewarm water
- 1tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1tbsp Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust
- 2.25tsp instant yeast
- 1tsp salt
Start planning your pretzel shapes!
- Take a bowl and mix yeast into lukewarm water. After allowing it to sit for a minute, mix melted butter, butter sugar and salt. Add one cup of flour at a time upto 3 cups and mix until dough is thick. Add more flour if the dough is still sticky. Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust gives a caramelized aroma to your dough.
- If your dough bounces back, it is ready to knead. Knead the dough for 3 minutes on a floured floor. Cover with a towel and set aside for 10 minutes. Cut the dough into smaller sections using a knife. Roll the dough and form the classic pretzel shape.
- Preheat your oven to 240°C (400°F) and prepare your baking tray with silicone mats. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the pretzels turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and garnish with some sprinkles of Superfine Sugar by Trust. The fine granules will melt slightly on the surface and enhance the sweetness!
Each of these little pretzels are crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. The sweet magic of Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust blends right in. The kiss of natural molasses elevates the flavour status to a major high gear!
To try out, follow the link below: