This tasty frozen yoghurt is lower in fat and sugar than traditional ice cream, and a perfect healthy getaway for your sweet tooth. This frozen yogurt is creamy and rich in flavour, the blueberry taste perfectly balances the sweetness making you asking for a second scoop. For this dessert, free flowing white sugar crystals of Trust Granulated Sugar have been added, the perfect baking and dessert sugar.
Ingredients (Serves: 10)
- 300g blueberries, defrosted if frozen
- 50g Trust Granulated Sugar
- 900g Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- Put the blueberries and sugar in a pan; heat gently, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Simmer for 5 mins, crushing the berries a little with the back of a spoon. Set a sieve over a bowl; push the blueberries through it with a spoon. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the yoghurt and honey together, then stir in two-thirds of the blueberry mixture. Pour into a freezer-safe container and cover. Freeze for 2 hrs.
- Stir the semi-frozen yoghurt with a fork until smooth. Return to the freezer for 1 hr, then stir again. Freeze for a further 1 hr. Stir well, then swirl the rest of the blueberry sauce gently through it. Return to the freezer for 1-2 hrs, until firm. It will keep for up to 2 months.
- Remove the frozen yoghurt from the freezer 30 mins before serving, to soften.
Serve a scoop with a tight hug, the main ingredient for your sweet moments and the sugariness of trust sugars.
Love and Sweetness,
To buy granulated sugar, click below: