What makes a perfect evening treat? Something light and crisp to compliment your coffee? Look no further! The delicate brown sugar lace cookies make the perfect companion for your evenings.
You came back home from a long day of work and are too tired to bake something. Well then, these lace cookies are the quickest to bake! Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust makes the process faster by blending easily without any clumping. Each molasses rich crunchy bite will also add the goodness of calcium, iron, potassium and other nutrients.
Grab the ingredients for this special treat!
- 75g (0.75 cup) almond flour
- 15ml (1 tbsp) milk
- 115g (0.5 cup) unsalted melted butter
- 130g (0.75 cup) Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 25tsp salt
6 ingredients and 30 minutes, that's all!
- Take a medium sized saucepan on the flame and add brown sugar to the melted butter. Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust gives a caramelized touch which enhances the texture of your cookies. Whisk milk, salt and almond flour in it for 3-4 minutes until completely combined. Remove the saucepan from the flame and add the vanilla extract.
- Allow the grainy dough cool for about 10-15 minutes. While it cools to become thicker, preheat your oven to 177°C (350°F). Drop teaspoonful’s of the batter 3 inches apart on the prepared baking pan. Bake for 6-8 minutes and watch them bubbling until the edges turn golden brown.
- Cool the cookies for 5 minutes in the baking pan itself and then transfer into the jar. These cookies become crunchy and dry as they cool further. You can simply keep them at room temperature and enjoy them for a week!
Each bite of these lace cookies tastes like sweet caramel and brown butter. The natural molasses in Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust does it all!
To try out, follow the link below: