Something healthy is always in demand. But are you compromising taste for that? Well then, here's the tastiest waffles which you can make in your own homemade healthy style! They are fluffy with an incredibly soft texture, but obviously, without compromising the crispy edges.
These freshly baked homemade waffles get healthier with every bite:
- Whole wheat flour is used instead of all-purpose flour
- Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust contains natural molasses that adds calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and other nutrients
Grab these healthy ingredients to get started!
- 260g (2 cups) whole wheat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 85g (6 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 420ml (1.75 cup) buttermilk
- 2tbsp Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 5tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 25tsp salt
Your healthy waffles will be ready in just 10 minutes!
- Take a large bowl and mix flour, salt, ground cinnamon and baking powder together in it. Set aside and take another medium sized bowl. Whisk the eggs, butter, buttermilk, vanilla extract and brown sugar. Sunehra Mineral Brown Sugar by Trust gives a soft caramelized touch to the batter and prevents clumping. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet batter until combined properly.
- Preheat your waffle maker to 93°C (200°F). Pour 1/3 of the waffle batter into the maker and close its lid. Cook your waffles for 5-6 minutes, until they become golden brown. Your healthy fluffy waffles are done!
You can garnish them with your favorite toppings. May it be some liquid chocolate, strawberry syrup or simply a spoonful of Premium Icing Sugar by Trust. It blends in to give the perfect sweetness to your day!
To try out, follow the link below: