This no-bake Lotus Biscoff layered cake is simple to create at home to satisfy the sugary cravings of your family and friends. If you enjoy Lotus Biscoff desserts, you will adore this amazing delicacy. Three layers of Biscoff cookies, sandwiched between decadent cream and coated in Lotus Biscoff cookie butter. So, give this recipe a try if you're looking for a refreshing dessert that is also simple to make.
To make this recipe, we have chosen the sugariness of trust premium icing sugar, ideal for making rich and smooth icings.
For the biscuit layer:
- 300g Biscoff cookies
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Milk (optional)
- For the filling:
- 2 cups (450g) Cream cheese/Mascarpone
- 1/2 cup (60g) Trust Premium Icing Sugar
- 1¼ cups (300ml) Whipping cream, cold
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
For the topping:
- Biscoff cookies crumbs for decoration (optional)
- 250g Lotus Biscoff cookie butter
- In a large bowl, place cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla bean paste. Blend until smooth.
- Add heavy cream beaten to medium-stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Dip the biscuits in the milk and arrange in the bottom of 15X25cm dish. Spread 1/3 of the cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of dipped biscuits. Spread another layer of cream over the biscuits. Arrange the last (third) and spread the last third of the layer of cream on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, covered with plastic wrap.
- Heat Biscoff spread in the microwave for 15-30 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over the cake and evenly distribute.Then, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Crumble some cookie crumbs on top of your dessert to achieve the fancy look, and take a bite, Chef’s kisses :)
To make this finger-licking dessert shop our Icing sugar, click below: