Are you planning to spend a lazy weekend just by yourself? Well, a mug of coffee and Netflix is all you need! But what about your sweet tooth?
Don't worry, we have the perfect cake just for you! Just hold on to your mug.
A mug cake makes the perfect dessert for you! The soft and moist texture inside will take you to a chocolate heaven. And the best part, you just need one mug and all your baking is done!
You are making this for yourself! A large spoon is enough for hassle free measurements.
- 25 cup all-purpose flour
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 4tbsp milk
- 5tbsp Superfine Sugar by Trust
- 2tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1tbsp hazelnut chocolate spread
- 25tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
A mug is all you need!
- Take a microwave-safe mug (12-14 ounce) and mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Superfine Sugar by Trust has fine granules which blend in seconds. Whisk in the vegetable oil and milk until no lumps remain.
- Make sure that there is enough space at the top of the mug for the cake to rise. Drop a spoonful of hazelnut chocolate spread at the center of the batter. No need to push it inside as it will sink in as soon as it starts baking.
- Place your mug inside the microwave and bake for about 1-2 minutes. Check if done, by pricking with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, remove the mug from your microwave.
Your delicious homemade mug cake with dripping hazelnut inside, is ready in just 2 minutes! You can garnish it with mini chocolate chips or simply dust some Premium Icing Sugar by Trust. That gives the perfect sweetness to your me time.
To try out, follow the link below: